Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back In Business

Well everyone, I think I am back in the business of blogging. My mommy got to come home from the hospital Monday night and we've been trying to get back in the groove of things. I can't complain, I had a great time with all of my grandparents while mommy was gone. They took great care of me and we played until I dropped!!! Grandpa Penticuff even got me a doctor kit to have so I could take care of mommy when she came home.
So now mommy is home and I am sure we'll be back to our adventures together very soon. I hear that tomorrow we are looking at Halloween costumes and also carving pumpkins. Hmmm...I'm not sure what all that means, but I know it will be fun. So, expect to start hearing from me again. I hope you have all been well while I've been away. It feels like it has been forever, but I'm back in business!! And I can't forget to thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers for mommy...I know that is what got her back home with me!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Lynley I'm glad your back...missed you. I prayed for your Mommy everyday....prayers do work.
Can't wait to see you and Levi in your Halloween costumes. xoxo