Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christmas Came Early







This week has been very good! Monday we went to Granny's house and I had a great time playing with Levi. Monday night and Tuesday night I got to hang out with Grandpa Filler and go see my great-grandparents. I had a really great time there, too. Levi even came over with Uncle Lawrence on Tuesday night for a little bit.
Today was daddy's day off. I woke up pretty early and started my day with mommy. I had breakfast and then watched just a little bit of my shows. I got to go to Eatsa Pizza for lunch with mommy and daddy. Grandma Filler and Granny Conner met us there. I had my usual, pasta, meatballs, cheese, and bread. I played some games, but some of my favorites were broken today!
After a nice nap mommy told me we were going to Granny's house for a surprise! Me and mommy and daddy all went and you won't believe what I saw! Granny got me and Levi a kitchen for Christmas and she decided to give it to us early! So I got to try it out. It is so fun!!! It makes noises (like a tea pot whistling, and a baking timer, and food cooking on the stove). It has muffins and cookies with it and I made sure everybody got at least one!
Uncle Patrick came home from work and I had to get into a dress. We went outside and took some pictures for our Christmas cards that we'll send to everybody. It was a ton of fun because I got to run around the backyard for a bit with Uncle Patrick and daddy. I played inside and outside and got so hungry that when we came home I ate 4 chicken nuggets, apple fries and my milk. I didn't leave anything left over!!!
Here are some pictures from the last few days. I am so excited that in 2 days it is time for TRICK OR TREATING! We have so many places to visit and I am very excited! Daddy even got some time off of work so he can come, too!!! Can't wait to show you my outfit!! I ran around the house in it the other day and didn't really want to take it off!!!!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

I love your kitchen, what a nice Granny you and Levi have. I can't wait to see pictures of you in your Halloween costume. By the way you look very pretty in your red dress and I noticed your getting quite a bit of hair. It looks so healthy and shiny.