Thursday, October 30, 2008

Farm Girl







Today was such a wonderful day! I started with a cereal bar and toast. I got to stay in my pj's until about 10:30am. Once I did get dressed I took a trip to Walmart to get my favorite sausage and cheese links. My parents didn't even know that I liked them until my cousin, Levi, had them one day and I ate HALF of one of his!! I probably would have had more if I'd been allowed.
Anyway, back to Walmart! I waved at almost everybody I saw and not only walked out with sausage, but also with my favorite cheese sticks! I got to have sausage and cheese for lunch and then I ate a couple of daddy's chips. I know, I know...I need some fruits, but don't worry because I eat a ton of fruit! Veggies are a WHOLE OTHER STORY!
So after lunch it was time to nap and then I played with mommy and daddy until it was work time for daddy. Me and mommy went over to see Grandma and Grandpa Filler and Levi. We had dinner with all of them and also with Aunt Sara and Uncle Lawrence. Then Levi had to leave because he was going to a trunk or treat in Middletown. Me and mommy and grandma and grandpa decided to go look at Christmas stuff in the stores.
First we went to Rural King. I really enjoy that store. They did have lots of toys and they had some pretty cool wagons and bikes and even a Radio Flyer Car that I got to try out. The car was my favorite. The horn really honked and the RADIO REALLY WORKED. I nodded my head with the music every time it came on. It was just great. I did NOT want to leave that car!
However, after looking at the car I got to try on my first pair of John Deere Boots!
I wasn't so sure at first. I walked a bit funny for a little bit, but once I got used to them I really like the boots. I walked and walked and walked and walked! Mommy said I had to put my other shoes on so I could leave.
After Rural King we went to Menard's. I highly recommend you check out Menard's if you have one close to you. They had the BEST Christmas display ever. I haven't seen many in my one year, but this one was amazing. There were trees up everywhere and decorated so pretty! There were snowmen and penguins and elves and presents and even a Mickey and Pooh and Tigger! LIGHTS WERE EVERYWHERE!!!! I stayed there 45 minutes just looking and making comments about how cool it was! I also got to carry around a Rudolph whose nose lit up and he sang a song! OH IT WAS GLORIOUS!
Of course, such a good thing had to come to an end so I could go to bed. We left and came home. I got my pj's on and talked to mommy for just a few minutes before she kissed me goodnight and turned off my light. I went straight to sleep and I'm sure I will dream of the Christmas lights that I saw tonight!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

What an adventure you had today. It wears me out just to hear all that you cram into one day. If I did all that you do I'd need a power nap or two.
Trick or Treat tomorrow......
Love the picture of you in the boots.