Sunday, September 28, 2008

Like My Beanie?


Another great day for me!! I got up and had breakfast...today I had a whole breakfast bar and 2 pieces of toast. Then I put on a pretty dress and my shiny black shoes and headed to church. I played in the nursery with my friends and had a great time! Today my favorite toy was the wrench from the tool table. I tried to brush my hair with it...that didn't work so well. And I was a little bummed that my pal Caleb is now in the big boy class so I don't see him anymore. I guess I'll just have to schedule more play dates!
Me and mommy and daddy ate lunch by ourselves today because Grandpa Filler had a meeting. So we just grabbed some BK on the way home. I had chicken nuggets and a couple of fries and then headed in for my nap. I slept for almost 2 hours and then got back up ready to GO!
I played and played and then got ready for church again. Me and daddy took mommy early and then we went to WalMart to pick up some snacks for me! Can you believe we'd ran out?!? I will admit that I've been eating everything but the kitchen sink the last couple of days, but I just couldn't believe we were out of snacks!!!
I stayed in the nursery tonight at church time, too! I heard afterward that Heather and Will told mommy that I am "hysterical!" They also noticed that I never stop! They said they had a great time with me and that I talked a ton. I had a good time with them.
When church was over I came home and had a wonderful surprise! Grandpa and Grammy Douglas came to see me!!! Grandpa fed me my chicken and applesauce and we had a really great visit together! I laughed a ton for them and showed them some of my new tricks. It was great! They stayed until it was my bed time and then we told them goodnight and I hit the hay!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Yes I do like your Beanie, maybe if you twirl the top you could fly. I could call you "Super Lynley".....