Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back In the Saddle

I promised a post today and here I am! I had a very good day today. Me and mommy got up and had breakfast and I got to watch 3 episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!! Now, when I say watch, I mean that I walked around the living room and stopped to stare at the television when the music was on. That is my favorite part. In general, I am too busy to watch an entire show!! I have a baby to carry around, toys to play with and clothes to strew around the living room. Not to mention my "motorcycle" that I have to rock on and push all the buttons. There just isn't time to really WATCH television.
Me and mommy and Grandma and Grandpa Filler went to Lowes to check out some flowers. Mommy wanted to get some mums for one of the pots outside. I was impressed with the selection of plants. I like that I got to sit in a cart and ride around OUTSIDE....there is not much better than the great outdoors. We also stopped at Meijer and Menards quickly. I actually discovered the horse in the front of Meijer. You can ride that thing for ONE PENNEY!!!!! Mommy says that is her kind of ride! I got to ride it twice and then I got off to let some girls from my church ride it. They were shopping with their mommy, too!!!
A lunch break was necessary after some shopping and we stopped at Taco Bell. I get their bean burrito kids meal and it is pretty good. I am definitely my momma's daughter because I LOVE REFRIED BEANS. Daddy doesn't really like them, but me and mommy gobble them up. I didn't eat a bunch, but besides the burrito I had a few cinnamon twists and a little bit of that fruit slushie thing they have.
We ran through Hobby Lobby, and I mean it was QUICK! I don't like that store and so nobody pushes their luck by trying to make me stay in there a long time. Now that the Christmas trees are up I can handle a FEW more minutes!!!
Me and mommy came home and I took my nap. I slept about an hour and a half and then got up. We played and played and then went to grandma and grandpa's house because mommy and grandma needed to work on some stuff for church tomorrow. I got to watch Shark Tale and run around the house.
We met up with Uncle Patrick for dinner and I got to play with his straw for a while. I just couldn't figure out how to make the drink come up out of the straw. It is a mystery to me, but one I know I'll solve soon. Mommy says, NO NO NO to the soda....but I'm watching how the big people do it because I am convinced it is something I just have to have.
We came home and played a bit, then I had a nice warm bath. Mommy let me play a little longer than usual in the tub and it was so much fun. The warm water made me VERY sleepy and so I went to bed after I was all dry and in my PJ's. I didn't argue one time with mommy about bed time. She tricked me with that warm water!!!!!
Tomorrow is Sunday and I get to go be with my friends at church. I think I heard my mommy say that my big cousin Alex may come tomorrow to my church! That would be really fun!!! I'm hoping to see daddy at some point tomorrow because days are sure a bit longer when he isn't around. He was busy, busy working today. I bet tomorrow I get to see him, though!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Refried Beans....YUK, I agree with your daddy, they are nasty...lol.
Once again reading your blog makes my head spin, you are such a busy young lady, wish they could bottle your energy, I'd be the first in line to buy some.