Friday, September 5, 2008

Over A Week

I can hardly believe over a week has gone by since I've written anything. I don't even know how to begin to tell you everything that has happened! I have had so much fun and I've seen a lot of my family and friends over the last week. I'm still walking absolutely everywhere and I'm still pretty sure that I can do everything by myself with no help.
I am planning to put some pictures on here tomorrow of my last few days and also start updating you about what is happening!!! I can give you just a little preview though, I HAVE A MOUTH FULL OF TEETH NOW!!! Many of my big back teeth are now in and it cracks me up because mommy keeps thinking there is something in my mouth that I shouldn't have....but then she looks and it is just my white, shining teeth!!!
Don't worry...I'll be back on here tomorrow!!!!! I must go to bed now!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

You are growing up so fast, wow a mouth full of teeth, have you eaten a steak yet? Uncle Patrick sent me three videos of you and they were great. I love your laugh.