Monday, September 22, 2008

I've Heard Mondays Stink...HOWEVER...

**Update** Just wanted to add that we finally know what is wrong with mommy! The doctor called back today and said she has something called pneumonia. Sounds weird to me, but mommy is happy to at least know what is going on and that makes me happy!!!


I've heard that lots of people don't like Monday. I don't understand why that is because my Monday is always a great day. Today was no different. We got up and went to get Tabatha. I ate my breakfast in the car (don't worry...it is a cereal bar and I can handle it). After we had Tabatha we headed to Granny's house. Cousin Levi and Gwen were already there and Grandma Filler was getting ready for her doctor appointment. She said good morning to me and then she had to go.
Everything was just fine. Tabatha, Granny, mommy and Aunt Ruth all played with us. Me and Levi spent some time seeing which rooms we could get into and doing pull-ups on Patrick's Bow Flex. We hunted for the cat. We ate pop tarts and a donut (thanks to Aunt Ruth who brings the donuts) and we loved every minute of it. We played the organ and kept on the move all morning. Mommy fed Levi his lunch and I wasn't so sure about that. Usually I am not such a momma's girl, but lately I've decided I want to stick close to momma. I think it might have something to do with being sick recently...but mommy doesn't complain. Anyway, I made sure she remembered that I AM HER CHILD and while we love Cousin Levi, I AM HER CHILD!
Aunt Ruth and Granny laughed (to themselves) when mommy told me, "NO" because sometimes I am a bit strong willed. Gwen played with us and she anxiously awaited Grandma Filler's return.
Grandma showed up right before it was nap time, so we told her about our morning and then she took Levi home for a nap and mommy took me for a nap! I slept a little over an hour and then me and mommy went to see Karen and CALEB!! It was such a great surprise because I love playing with Caleb. He let me play on his motorcycle and we played with a ball. We also went to Baby Bee's Boutique and I got 3 outfits! Caleb picked out some things he wanted mommy to get me, but they weren't the right size. He and I were both very impressed with the shiny red shoes!
After we left Caleb's house I was ready for dinner. We met Grandma and Grandpa Filler at one of my favorites....Burger King. I ate some cheesy tots and some chicken and had some milk and I got to try my grandpa's pie. It was a good time!!!
We came home and I ran around just like I used to do before I got the nasty ear infection/virus! It was so fun and I laughed a lot. Daddy came home for a while from work and he played with me, too. I was so worn out when bed time came around.
So, can you believe people don't like MONDAYS???

No comments: