Thursday, September 25, 2008



So I am still taking the pink medicine and feeling really good. Yesterday mommy and daddy got to celebrate daddy's birthday (it is officially tomorrow) and I got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Filler. I hear they had a good time in Indianapolis and I'm happy for them, but I am sure glad I didn't have to take the long car ride down there!!!!! I had a great time with grandpa and grandma.
Today I got to hang out with Levi and get a little nap in and then head over to have dinner with Uncle Lawrence, Aunt Sara, Levi, grandma and grandpa and mommy. I had grilled cheese and applesauce and a few french fries. AND THEN me and Levi got ICE CREAM!!! Oh it was good! We've got some pics of us devouring our treats!!!
Tomorrow I am taking daddy to the apple orchard for his birthday. It will be fun and I know he will love the apple donuts! We've not been there before but Aunt Sara and Levi told me that it is a fun place and daddy will really like it. So that is going to be my special present to him!!! I also have a few other surprises up my sleeves for his special day...but I can't tell you now because I know he will read this!
Here are a few pictures from today and some from days past...ENJOY!

No comments: