Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bouncing Back





Today I was much more like myself! I tried just a couple of times to get up early but mommy wouldn't let me. I was glad because when I DID get up I felt really good. I got to play with mommy and watch my morning television. Then around 10:00am mommy said we could wake daddy up. That is one of my favorite times of the day because mommy opens the door and I yell, "DADA" and I always get to jump up and down on his bed!
I ate most of my lunch so mommy was happy, I took a good nap so both of my parents were happy and then me and mommy went out to the Clarks' house to see the girls grandma babysits for. They have so many animals, I know I've talked about it before. Today I walked right up to one of their dogs and played with him. Then I got to ride their rocking horse!!!!!
Tonight we went to Grandma and Grandpa Filler's house for dinner. Uncle Lawrence, Aunt Sara and Levi came, too. Me and Levi had a great time and I was really happy to see Aunt Sara again!! I wouldn't show her my teeth, but I did let her read me half of a book!
It was a great day and I've got lots of pictures to share!!!!
I KNOW UNCLE PATRICK HATES MOMMY TO NOT RESIZE PICS, but she has a good reason. She started making my blog into a book and the book people tell her not to use little pictures!!! Sorry Charlie.

2 comments:

Carol's Corner said...

I'm glad your Mommy doesn't listen to Uncle Patrick, I too like the bigger pictures. Todays pictures are great, especially the last one, you have the face of an angel.
*Hugs*

Sara said...

I've missed you too Lynley. One of these saturdays I'm going to come and take you for a few hours so we can catch up. You're getting so big and I'm missing it.
Love,
Aunt Sara