Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Right Way to Start My Week

Today was Sunday and you all know what that means. I go spend time with my friends in the nursery. That is what I did this morning, too. I played with the baby dolls and I LOVE to play in the "kitchen." Mommy says one of these days we'll have to get one for our house. I just love it and I make mommy and Karen hotdogs and hamburgers and pickles and pizza and whatever else I can find. So today I played with my friends in the nursery and then me and mommy went to BK with grandma and grandpa. We had to pick some place fast to eat because I am usually super tired by the time church is over and it is usually about 45 minutes before my nap time.
So I ate my chicken nuggets and had my milk and then I came home and took a nap. As soon as I got up mommy got me dressed again and we headed BACK to church. This children's program has mommy at the church very early on Sundays and I kind of like it because I get to run around while she is getting stuff done. I got to dance to the music that was playing in the kids room and grandpa played with me while mommy had a meeting.
Then all my friends came back to play again! Caleb was there and that was good because he isn't in my Sunday morning class anymore because he is 3 and he is in the big boy class.
So I played more and more and then had dinner and then came home and went right to bed. It was such a great way to start my week! I'll have pictures for you tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Can't wait for the pictures tomorrow. Did you get a video of you dancing?
Hugs to you Lynley