Monday, September 8, 2008

Lucky Girl



I just realize every day that I am one lucky girl! I have a HUGE WONDERFUL FAMILY and friends who loves me! Just today I was thinking how special it was that every Monday I get to go see my granny, my grandma, my cousin Levi and my two great-great aunts, Clata and Ruth. And I cannot forget my great-great uncle Bob and Gwen (grandma babysits for her). We had such a fun time today at granny's house. She made us lunch and cake and we played and played. I discovered that I could stand on Uncle Patrick's BowFlex and pull up on the bar and pretend that it was monkey bars! Of course mommy saw this and stopped my fun, but I found something else to occupy my time that was just as fun.
So we spent the morning and early afternoon at granny's house and then I had to come and take a nap. I slept for a little over an hour and then when I got up mommy said we needed to take something to Aunt Clata. It was a camera that mommy had forgotten to give her earlier. So we drove to Aunt Clata's house and I got to go inside for just a few minutes. Just long enough to start playing with the tea cups that I'm not supposed to play with according to mommy!!! But then we said goodbye and came home.
Grandma Penticuff came over to visit with me tonight. We had a good time. She is getting ready to go on a trip to Idaho and so she came to see me before she left! I told her what a dog says and I showed her just how much energy I have and I showed her how I sit in my big girl chair. It was such a nice visit.
When it was time that grandma had to leave, it was also time for me to go to bed. I didn't complain too much. I was just thinking about my great family and how much they all love me and I love them!
And without further ado, her are some pictures that I've promised you!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Lynley your Aunt Sara misses you. I love the picture of you, Levi, and Gwen. I can't wait until I have a Monday off and I can get back to Granny's. I miss watching you and Levi play together.

Carol's Corner said...

The picture of you sleeping is so precious...