Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy 30th Daddy!!!







I'm not gonna say a bunch, but show you instead. Let me just tell you that 2 days of celebrating daddy's birthday included chocolate chip muffins, the Ball State homecoming parade, an apple orchard, a pumpkin patch and Eatsa Pizza. I had my first chocolate chip muffins...and loved them, I am definitely my daddy's daughter! I went to my first parade and loved it, too. I clapped for the bands and danced with the music. My first trip to the apple orchard was awesome. They had lots of hay to climb on, apples, an apple slushy, goats, pumpkins and mums!!! I tried to pick out a pumpkin but mommy said just wait because we were going to another pumpkin patch!! I DID MASTER USING A STRAW FINALLY!!!! MY FIRST TIME WAS WITH THE APPLE CIDER SLUSHY! My first pumpkin patch was great, too! I got to pick out 3 pumpkins and one is HUGE! Grandpa Penticuff helped me with that one!! Mommy picked a smaller one and grandpa helped me pick out the perfect one for me to carry! I also enjoyed the bbq chips that we ate on the way to dinner! AND FINALLY I also enjoyed Eatsa Pizza. We sang to daddy and I played lots of games! Uncle Adam, Christy, grandma and grandpa helped me get more tickets!!! I bet I have over 600 now...I'm saving for either a stuffed animal or a bike!
OHHH...and my Aunt Emily got engaged! I wasn't really sure what that meant, but she called my parents while we were in the car and they were really excited. Then I found out that means she is gonna get married! She is gonna get married to TIM! That is okay with me because I like Tim...he even helped babysat me once!!! SO...Congratulations Aunt Emily and Tim!!!
Okay....here are pictures from my daddy's celebration days!!! I know...I still said a lot!!! The first picture is right after I had my first chocolate chip muffin!!! I kept some chocolate for later!

2 comments:

Carol's Corner said...

I looked at all the pictures on this post and although I really like them all I love the ones with you and your Daddy....you look so happy together. Sounds like you all had a great time and a really busy day. I needed a nap just reading about all the stuff you did.

Ruth said...

WOW!!!!!

Lynley Grace,

I didn't dream you could be any cuter than you are in person, but going through these pictures let me know you are absolutly a doll baby no matter how or when I see you....plus I'm saying NOTHING about how you make me laugh when I am with you. I know some day your mommy is going to say "aunt Ruthie that is not funny!" Shhhhh! I think I will still have to laugh.

I Love You Sooo much

Great great aunt ruthie