Sunday, September 14, 2008

Toddling Right Along

I'd just like to toot my own horn for a few seconds. Last Thursday night mommy decided that it was the night to stop my night time bottles. She was very worried and not looking forward to bed time. HOWEVER, I truly enjoyed her new ritual and I only cried a few minutes before falling fast asleep. I woke up a few times during the night, but I quickly went back to sleep. Friday night I barely cried at all and last night was the same. Tonight I didn't even make a peep when mommy put me to bed. I'm wearing my big girl pajamas, I'm not getting a bottle and I'm just sleeping with my blanket but I don't have to be wrapped up in it! I've got to say that I am getting this toddler stuff down pretty well!!!!
I had a nice weekend. Mommy and daddy took me to the Washington Street Fair. It was good...but very hot outside! We walked around and my highlight was getting a balloon!! I did lots of people watching and didn't ask for a thing! During a trip to Target I got a new pair of black shoes for church. I have a brown and pink pair, but I also needed black...and I found the perfect pair! Oh and I forgot to tell you that Friday night was awesome. Mommy said we should go on a walk and let me go wherever I wanted since our roads aren't busy on the weekends. I got to walk EVERYWHERE! I walked through parking lots, through grass...I didn't have to stop until it started raining and then we had to go home. It was so fun!!!!!!! Nobody told me NO!!!
Tonight I've felt a little under the weather. I stayed home from church because I had a little fever, but the Tylenol has worked wonders. Mommy thinks it is another tooth because I have a big bump on my gums. Hopefully it is nothing a good nights sleep won't cure!!!!

No comments: