Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Trying Tuesday


My day started earlier than it usually does. I'm not sure why I woke up, but for some reason I got up about an hour earlier than usual. Mommy made me get dressed right away because she was getting ready to take my cousin Tabatha to school and she didn't want Tabatha to be late. So I got dressed and ate a cereal bar and we were off!
We dropped Tabatha off and then stopped by Grandma Filler's house because Tabatha's school is only a couple of blocks from her. Levi was so surprised to see me! He had a big smile...I think because I never see him early in the morning like that. So we played for a little bit and watched a couple of cartoons together.
Me and mommy had to leave because it was almost time for daddy to get up and I couldn't wait to spend the day with him. We came home and mommy said I could wake him up. She opened the door and I immediately walked to the bed and yelled, "DADA!" He got up and let me play on the bed with him for a few minutes. It was so much fun.
I'm not really sure what happened after that, but my mood changed. I think maybe it was because I got up too early. I just wasn't happy at all. Finally my parents tried to get me to eat an early lunch and take a nap. I ate just a little bit and then slept for an hour and a half. It was good I didn't have to wait until my regular nap time, I wouldn't have made it!!!
After my nap I was a little bit better. I played...but I did get irritated much easier than usual. Mommy and daddy really had to come up with ways to keep me entertained. The picture today is one of those times when daddy was doing a really good job of entertaining me.
Tonight was mommy's meeting and so me and Grandpa Filler got to go for a long walk. It was fun. We walked to Frog Baby, which is a fountain on the Ball State campus. I got to watch the water. We had a great time. After our walk we played a bit and I got a bath. I knew that meant as soon as mommy's meeting was over I was going to bed!
I said good night to everybody and then went straight to lay down. I didn't put up any fuss at all. It was just a trying day for some reason...but I'm sure I'll sleep well and wake up refreshed tomorrow!

No comments: