Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hmmm...Not a Trend

I hope I am not in the middle of a new trend. I woke up around 5 this morning and that is 2 days in a row that I've gotten up too early. Anyway, mommy made me stay in bed until 6, but I let her know what I thought about that and she finally got up with me. Because I was up so early I really didn't have the best of mornings. I just was not myself. Again, daddy and mommy did their best to entertain me.
After a few bites of lunch, I took a nice and long nap!!! I slept 3 hours and that made me feel much better for this evening. I still wasn't 100% Lynley Grace on a good day, but I was much closer. We went to church tonight and it was business meeting. For me that means I get to eat dinner there!!! I ate really well and then Tabatha took me to the nursery so I wouldn't have to stay and listen to the boring grown ups!!!!!
Afterward, we dropped Tabatha off at her house and we came home. I played for a few minutes and then it was time for bed. I didn't put up any fight and was pretty relieved that it was finally time to hit the bed! Hopefully tomorrow I sleep longer and feel better. Mommy really wants to go get my pictures taken but she won't make the appointment because she is afraid I might be getting sick AGAIN!!! She is going to see how I'm feeling tomorrow. ALSO, I got 3 new pairs of PJ's today!!! I usually just wear a onesie to bed but we think it is time to make the switch to big girl pj's! Mommy is going to wash them and then I get to try them out. I'll let you know how it goes!!!
And just for the record, I really miss my Aunt Sara because I never get to see her anymore! Can you believe it? One of these days we just have to get together!!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

What a lucky little girl you are. You have the best family in the world, you have a great Mommy and Daddy, and you have the biggest smile I've ever seen...