Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just a Shorty

Well I wanted to let you know that I am still around and kicking! Mommy has been sick since Sunday night so you know what that means....NO TIME ON THE COMPUTER!!! Really people, I've never seen her lay around like she has the past few days. I don't know what the deal is, but thank goodness daddy was off work yesterday and somebody could play with me. I knew something was up the minute she let me have my cheese puffs before dinner time AND she let me throw them all over the floor...AND THEN SHE JUST WATCHED ME LOOK AT THEM AND THEN AT HER BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T MOVE!
I am happy to say she is on the upswing of the situation and that hopefully by this time tomorrow she will be 100%! I mean, I had some great times with daddy. We went to Meijer and we picked out a movie for mommy to watch, and he made me spaghetti, and he got me dressed, and he got my diaper bag ready, and he filled up my sippy cup lots of times, and he played with me a whole lot, and he checked on mommy a bunch, and he did dishes and he chased me through the living room. It was really fun and I love daddy days, but seeing mommy laying there and not joining in was a bit concerning. The lady didn't even move when I tried to flip open her computer...sheesh, you know it is bad when that happens!!!
BUT...I think we are all going to have a great weekend and mommy will be just fine and I will have lots to write about!!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

I missed you Lynley, I'm glad that you can watch out for Mommy but throwing cheese puffs on the floor wasn't nice (wink wink) (Carol chuckles to herself)...sorry Mommy.
Sounds like you had some great Daddy time. I hope your Mommy is 100% by tomorrow...