Saturday, August 16, 2008

Having a Ball

I'm having a really good weekend. It has been busy, full of stuff to do, and I love it!!! I know one day next week will be declared a pj day because this week has been so crazy, but right now I am just having a ball.
My highlight of yesterday was being allowed to feed myself dinner. Sloppy joes, oranges, a little cucumber and milk. You would not believe WHERE I can get food stuck!! In my hair, on my feet, behind my ears....yep, it was nice. I just really want to learn to use a spoon all by myself and I think it might take time to figure it all out.
Today was a little bit different. I got up and played with mommy for a little bit, ate breakfast and then headed to Grandma and Grandpa Filler's house. Mommy had a meeting this morning to talk about the basketball league that will be staring this winter. I got to put water in the bird feeder and I got to see Granny Conner (who brought me a beautiful purse and a rootbeer mug from her trip) and then I had some lunch.
Then I came home and spent time with daddy! I took a great nap and when I got up Tabatha was here to spend a little bit with me. Mommy had ANOTHER meeting in the afternoon about the new children's program!!! I had fun with Tabatha and you won't believe what happened next.
Mommy came home and Uncle Jeff and Aunt Lesa came over to get Tabatha. They invited me and mommy to go to EATSA PIZZA with them. It was so busy and I got a TON of people watching in!!! Lesa showed me how to suck up a long string of spaghetti and some man stopped and told me I should be on America's Funniest Videos!
Then me and Tabatha played some games. I watched Tabatha and I actually got to play a little skee ball!!! It was fun. After that we went to the Conner house for a little bit. I'm getting better with the dogs, but I am still not quite best friends with them!!! I helped Lesa a bunch. I showed her all the stuff she has to move because Mason will be getting into them soon! I had her on her toes and then she helped me play the piano.
I realized that it was getting late and told mommy we should come home because tomorrow is church! I came home, had a bath and hit the bed!!! I can't wait to go see my friends at church tomorrow!

No comments: