Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday in the Park

I will sure be glad when all my teeth are in. I think they were bothering me today and so I wasn't really quite as perky as most days. However, I did watch mommy and daddy clean with a capital C. They cleaned my room and you would not believe what all they worked on. They pulled the bed out, they flipped my mattress, they cleaned my stuffed animals...they did EVERYTHING! I watched and helped when I thought it was a good idea.
Then we did the same thing to the living room. They were pulling couches out and you would not believe the things that I've put under the couches and forgotten about! We worked really hard and I even helped with the sweeping!
I took a nap, but it wasn't a very long one. Grandpa and Grandma Penticuff came over to see me and we had a good time. We played at home for a while and I perked up some. I even helped grandma and daddy on the Wii Fit.
Then we decided to go to the park. I walked right up to the swings first. I liked swinging and then I got to help grandma eat a hamburger and some of a frosty. I was re energized after eating and it was time to play some more. I got to try out the merry go round and we walked and walked and walked and walked by the river. I didn't want any help because, remember, I can do it by myself.
We finished up at the park and went to Rural King. Grandpa put me on a couple of John Deere tractors (kid size of course) and me and grandma checked the place out. It is a really big store! They didn't seem to have much air conditioning though, so we decided to not look at the whole place.
We had to tell grandma and grandpa bye and daddy and mommy brought me home. I was so tired so I got a quick big girl shower and hit the bed! Man, even not feeling 100% I had a busy day!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

First of all, I love yours and Levi's new background. Maybe you have inspired me to change mine also. I'll see if I can find one I like. Now that your getting more teeth have you had your first steak dinner??...lol