Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Glorious Day






Today was just an all around glorious day! The weather was great and I kept busy, while still having time to relax! My morning started with mommy and daddy both being home...that is rare these days and I really liked it. We played a bit and I got dressed and before I knew it there was somebody at my door.
I walked over and it was my Aunt Emily! She came to play with me for a while before we went to lunch. I showed her a couple of my toys and then we headed over to Pizza King to meet Grandma Penticuff and Uncle Adam.
I had a great lunch. Bread sticks, gram crackers, a little bit of pizza and chicken fingers! Man my belly was FULL after I finished. Grandma showed me the video game that they have at Pizza King and we took some pictures and had a really nice time.
THEN we went to grandma's car and she had a present for me from Uncle Mike and Aunt Becky and my cousin Shannon. It was my very own soft chair. I really liked it and I even sat on it right away. It was great!
I didn't sit long because me, mommy, daddy and Aunt Emily headed to the hospital to visit my Great Grandma Sorrell. Don't worry, we think she is doing okay but she had a fall this morning at her house and so we just want to make sure everything is okay! I was such a good girl at the hospital and I loved the window in her room! I think I brightened her day and then we had to come home for my nap.
I slept for 2 whole hours, got up and headed to Grandpa and Grandma Filler's with mommy. We had a quick dinner and then headed to church so mommy and the girls could get ready for their meeting on Saturday.
I was so funny! I played in water, sat in a puddle of water, put my hands in red paint and walked all over the place. I talked to everybody and ate just a little bit and me and grandpa went EVERYWHERE in that place!
Then mommy was done and we headed home. Because mommy was cleaning out the church stuff, I got an old kids shirt. It is so big but as soon as grandma put it on me I was SOOO excited. I wore it home and kept it on when I sat in my chair to relax and watch a little bit of Olympics. Man, me and mommy LOVE the big bald guy that plays volleyball. He really catches my attention!!! Doesn't it sound like a great day???

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

I love the pictures of you in the soft chair. I look at your pictures and I just marvel at how big you are getting. You are such a sweet young lady...