Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stinkin' Teeth

Well I don't have much to report today except that there is a big, giant, huge tooth coming in the back of my mouth! It is really uncomfortable and so some of my days haven't been the greatest. I AM off all of my bottles except for the one before bed. I think mommy is going to take that one away soon, but she has felt sorry for me because of my stinkin' teeth so I have gotten it the last 2 nights!
Tomorrow I get my picture taken with mommy and daddy. That will be fun. I'm still deciding if I will smile or not....hmmm......don't know.
Do you like my new background? I thought a ONE YEAR OLD needed something new.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm feelin for you Lynley. I'm getting a big tooth too, what's up with that???!!!

Carol's Corner said...

Wow Lynley and Levi both getting "Big Teeth". At least you can suffer together....You get money from the tooth fairy for losing your teeth there should be something in it for you for getting new teeth....doesn't seem fair.