Thursday, August 14, 2008

Difference of Opinion


Today I want to talk about having a different opinion than my parents. It seems to be happening more and more these days. First of all, I really enjoy a nice bottle of milk 3 times a day. My parents are TRYING (oh, yes, I say trying because they haven't succeeded) to take those bottles away and replace the bottle with a sippie cup during the day. I LIKE MY BOTTLE!
Next, my parents are TRYING to make me sit down while I eat. I really enjoy getting a bite and going for a walk and then coming back when I want another bite. WHY MUST I BE RESTRICTED TO A SEAT??? I had to sit down at lunch time in my high chair. Then at dinner, I had to plead with Grandma and Grandpa Filler to let me out of the high chair because my mommy kept saying, "NO." Funny how even grandma and grandpa listen to her...they were not helping me out!!! However I did enjoy the kids meal grandpa bought me from KFC.
AND LET ME NOT FORGET that my mom is not letting me go back to sleep in the morning and making me take my nap and bedtime at a certain time. WHAT IS HAPPENING PEOPLE?!? I've met stubborn people before, but this is a bit ridiculous! I am almost afraid of what will happen next. I just have a different opinion of how I should be enjoying my day and night. CAN WE SAY COMPROMISE?!?
Regardless of these differences I had a pretty good day. I hung out with mommy and daddy until about 2:00pm and then I went to see Grandma Filler and Levi. Poor Levi has another ear infection so we played together and he forgot all about it for a while! I got to go back to church while mommy was working and grandpa pulled me around in a wagon! It was real fun. I had dinner (the kids meal from KFC) and then we came home and I went to bed.
I almost forgot...do you like the outfit my Aunt Emily brought me from Texas?!?

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

I think compromise isn't to much to ask for. I mean you don't want much, just a little respect. I know this is easy for me to say. This is coming from somebody who hasn't ever had kids, sorry Sabra...don't mean to choose sides. I love the Texas outfit.