Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Friday






Today was a wonderful day! I got up, me and mommy went to the beauty shop and I walked all around the whole place a bunch of times. I haven't been there in a while and so I really had to check the place out. Grandma Filler and Jenney got hair cuts and color, mommy got her eyebrows done and I got to spin in the chairs!! It was great.
Then me and mommy met grandma and Jenney at Eatsa Pizza. I ate a very good lunch of noodles, meatballs, pizza and breadsticks and then I got to play games. I now have a new favorite. I don't know what it is called, but you push a button and a ball drops from the sky and goes into little holes. Then you get a bunch of tickets. I won a whole lot and these really nice guys gave me all the tickets they won, too. I had so many that I got a bracelet, necklace and a rattle!!!!
After that we came home at exactly my nap time. I took a great nap...I slept 2 1/2 hours. I haven't done that in a while. When I got up my whole family played. Daddy doesn't have to work this weekend so he got to play with me and mommy. I had some dinner, but not much. I really only wanted some oranges and a bit of bread.
When I finished we went to Uncle Greg and Aunt Debbie's house and went swimming!! I wore a different swim suit today. It is one that Grandma Penticuff got me when she was on vacation. I played in the pull with Greg. We passed a ball back and forth. Then me and Debbie had some real fun. Mommy and daddy swam, too. Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Sorrell came over to see me! Besides the pool, I really enjoyed playing with Debbie's wind chimes!
I had a bit of a snack at their house and then it was almost bed time!!! We changed clothes and told everybody night and then we came home. I stayed up just a few minutes and then I hit the bed! What a big day. I've got lots of pictures for you to see. My favorite is of daddy chasing me and then me shutting the door on him!!! I thought that was SUPER FUNNY!

No comments: