Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy, Busy Lady




I have been a busy lady this week! I've been swimming at Grandma Filler's house, shopping for Levi's birthday, taking walks, eating real food, going to church and making the living room as messy as possible. I am REALLY good at the last one! I've gotten to hang out with all my friends at church and the Clark girls on Monday and mommy's friends on Tuesday and Caleb on Wednesday! AND let me mention that my walking skills are coming along smashingly!
Anyway, this busy lady is going to Aunt Sara and Uncle Lawrence's house for dinner tonight and I bet I'm gonna swim some more in Levi's pool! AND tomorrow I am going to the park with Caleb and Karen...at least I think that is what I heard. It has just really been a good few days. I'll write more either tonight or tomorrow. I've been getting behind! Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Carol's Corner said...

Great pictures, in one of them I see your holding a phone. Were you trying to call me???
Enjoy your swim tonight..

Sara said...

Thanks for coming over Lynley. I had a good time with you in the pool. I always like to stay in the pool longer when I have company. Spilling the puffs was pretty fun too!