Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fallen Off the Face of the Earth?

Nope, I haven't jumped ship...I'm still here. I'll tell you, VBS week is so busy but I am having a blast!!! My parents assure me that as soon as it is over I will have my old bed time back and I think I'm okay with that. It has been fun to stay out just a little later this week so I can hang out with my friends, though. Usually I get to go really early and play ball with Caleb and then all the other little kids come and I go downstairs to my classroom to play with them.
I've been eating some interesting things for dinner. Lots of fresh fruit, one night I had chicken sticks and another night I tried fish sticks. Last night I had a frozen banana and I loved it!!! Of course the older kids got chocolate on their banana, but I am sure mine was just as good!!! I used crayons for the first time and I think mommy is going to put it on our fridge. I've played ball, I've walked and crawled all over the church and I've met so many new people this week. I know mommy is tired cause she is teaching LOTS AND LOTS of first and second graders, but I think we'll both be a little sad when we sing our last song tonight at the end!!!!! They are still posting pictures of what has been happening on the church website, but I'm not sure if I'm in a bunch or not...
Today me and mommy and Aunt Sara and Levi and Layla (Aunt Sara and Levi's friend) went to pick out our birthday cake!! I think it is going to be very nice but I was more interested in the ball full of popcorn. For some reason I wasn't allowed to play with it and it didn't make me terribly happy!!! After we got all the birthday cake stuff done we went to lunch together. I saw the hostess about die when we walked in, 2 almost 1-year-olds, Layla (who i think is five) and 2 mommies. They put us back in a corner...HA HA HA!!!! Oh well, we didn't care a bit. The food was good and so was the apple juice!
Well, we're about to head back to the church but I wanted to let everybody know I am still alive. Man, Uncle Patrick has been trying to come and see me for days but we're never home...I will tell him that life will kind of go back to normal in a day or so...I'll try to write more later and show you some pictures from my week!!!

No comments: