Monday, July 28, 2008

Meatloaf Monday




Yesterday was an unusual Sunday for me and my family. I was feeling yucky and mommy was feeling yucky so we decided to stay in all day. I had been up 6 times in the middle of the night and so we didn't get any good sleep and so we stayed in our pj's and hung out around the house. I played with lots of my new toys and daddy played with me a bunch. Mommy played some, but she mostly laid on the couch and blew her nose every 5 seconds and coughed about every 10 minutes! I think maybe I gave her my yuckiness from the last few days, but she said it was okay because at least I had a great time and me and Levi's party!
So today I wasn't sure what we were going to do. Mommy said we could still go to Granny Conner's house because I was feeling a bit better. It was just me and granny and grandma and mommy today. FOUR GENERATIONS all in one room...and I think we are all crazy! But it was fun crazy!!! I played and read my book and ate a really good lunch. Mommy was so proud of me because I ate green beans and normally I just spit them out. I also had granny's meatloaf, which mommy says it the best meatloaf I will ever taste...she says no restaurant can ever make that meatloaf. Mommy says it is one of her favorite things granny makes...that and sugar-coffee-pancakes...but that sounds kind of crazy and she says I can't have those for a long time.
After we left granny's house I came home and took my nap...I was actually back on my normal schedule again today after a bunch of days off of it!!! I took a good nap and then I went to Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Filler's house. I cheered them up some because Great-great aunt Ruth passed away Saturday. So I spent some time with them tonight.
Me and mommy came home tonight and daddy was home! We played and he gave me some oatmeal and I ate some of mommy's noodles and graham crackers and then it was time to hit the bed. It was a really good day! I am still not 100% yet, but I am about 95% and that is better than yesterday, so I am hoping if I sleep really good tonight I will be back to normal tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. I had so much fun watching you in the red icing at the party. You are going to have fun with finger paint someday! Love you,
Aunt Sara

Carol's Corner said...

You are such a busy little girl. I'm amazed at how well you are walking. As for the sugar coffee pancakes your Uncle Patrick told me about them and my first thought was YUK but I tried them and they were actually pretty good. You and Levi are so lucky to have such a loving, caring family.