Thursday, July 31, 2008

Perks of Feeling Good







Today was a great day. I wasn't sure because me and mommy were up from 1 to 4am. I just wasn't tired for some reason. But when I got up this morning I was feeling pretty good. Mommy asked Grandma Filler to go with us swimming so she wasn't alone with us in the pool. She thought it might be a good idea to have another person, just in case. So grandma came over and we went to Uncle Greg and Aunt Debbie's house! They have a pool in their backyard!
Alyssa let us in the house and I showed her that I can say "ball" now and I waved bye to her, too. Me and mommy had a good time in the pool. Grandma watched us and took pictures. She also walked around with me when I wanted to take a break from the water. You just won't believe it but Alyssa had already put 4 balls in the pool so I had a bunch to play with!
After swimming I got dressed and we went to lunch. I never knew swimming would make me so hungry. We went to Wendy's because it was close to my house and I had oranges and crackers and a little bit of hamburger...but I didn't really like the hamburger. I also had apple juice.
We came home and me and mommy played for about an hour before I decided to take a nap. I took a good nap since I didn't sleep as much last night.
When I got up we played some more! I really liked playing with my new purse that Aunt Sara and Uncle Lawrence got me for my birthday. I even know how to put on the lipstick. Mommy only had to show me 3 times and now I do it all by myself!! Seriously, I am WAY SMART I think.
Daddy came home and we had dinner. I ate some of a wrap, watermelon and goldfish crackers. Of course I had my juice, too! Then all three of us played until it was time for me to take a bath. Mommy and daddy let me play in the big people's shower and I cracked up because it tickles my back and my feet when the water comes out!!!
I got all clean, had my milk and then headed to bed. All that fun wore me out! Tomorrow me and mommy are going to do some last minute shopping for my birthday party on Saturday and then maybe me and mommy and daddy are gonna do something special together tomorrow night since it is the weekend and daddy will be off work. Here are LOTS of pictures from my day.

No comments: