Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Fun Continues...

Yesterday was a WONDERFUL day! Me and mommy went to New Castle to spend the day with my friend Caleb. It was so much fun. I got to play with all his toys and he rolled a ball with me. He also has a motorcycle that he rides around his living room and I climbed all over it. I didn't ride it, though. Mommy said I need to be a little bigger. So I played and played and played. We left about my nap time and I slept all the way home.
When daddy got off work, I got to go to Grandma and Grandpa Filler's house for an hour so my mommy and daddy could have dinner together. I really wanted them to be gone longer because I was playing in my play room, but they just ate really fast and then came to pick me up!
We came home and Uncle Patrick came over. I didn't get to see him a real long time because it was bedtime. But while I was up I got a hold of the Wii remote!!!! I've been wanting that thing for months and just when Patrick wasn't looking, I got it!! It was quickly taken away, but I felt like I had just made a BIG accomplishment!
This morning I got my clothes on and then we got in the car, FOR A LONG TIME!!! I did pretty well for a while, then I got tired and cranky and finally fell asleep. Daddy and mommy laughed because I fell asleep about 10 minutes before our exit, but I did get a pretty good power nap because they had to find a place to park.
So, let me tell you about this place I went. Aunt Sara talked to mommy about it the other night and it is something called an outlet mall. I got in my big stroller and went to what felt like a BILLION stores! I loved them so much, especially the ones with other kids in them...and we went to a BUNCH of those. I was so good. I talked to other babies and kids and I pulled down all the clothes I wanted. For some reason mommy and daddy didn't buy EVERYTHING I pulled down, but it was fun anyway.
We stopped after a bit for something to eat. We walked to Ruby Tuesdays and I did an excellent job. I had bread and a couple of french fries and a banana and a bit of mommy's hamburger. It was really good. I also had some fruit juice.
After lunch it was BACK TO SHOPPING!!! Seriously, I could shop for a living I think! I got my foot measured and I got a few clothes and it was just absolutely a blast!!! Mommy was a little sad for a while because the ONLY STORE I CRIED IN WAS THE COACH OUTLET!!! These ladies kept telling me someday I would want a lot of Coach Purses, but right now they just do NOTHING FOR ME! I think Daddy was quite excited about that! So, mommy walked around the store and me and daddy headed outside to wait. You would not believe all the WOMEN in that store...and they all acted crazy like that stuff was gold-encrusted cheerios or something! Really? It made no sense to me...but mommy sure liked it!
So we shopped till I was ready to drop. In the last store I tried to stand up in my stroller!!! HA HA, I thought it was hilarious, but mommy did NOT laugh. I tried 2 times and then she strapped me in. I was ready to get out of there after that.
I was asleep before we left the parking lot! I was so worn out!!! 30 minutes later I was back up and telling my parents that we needed to be home NOW! They had the nerve to laugh at me...a lot. I did get them to feed me ice pellets...that was good. As soon as I got home it was PLAY TIME! I'm using the last of my energy to tell you about my day...and I'll be going to bed very soon!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

I Love reading your blog, It makes me laugh and it makes me realize how much I care about you. You are such a special little girl and you have special parents. Your Birthday is getting closer and closer....