Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Surprise, Surprise


So this morning when mommy got me out of bed I could tell that we both felt a bit better. We played for a few minutes and then mommy said we should get ready and try to get everything done before daddy's work day is over. I thought that was a good idea, so I got in my bath tub while mommy washed her hair next to me. Everything was fine and I was playing and having a good time. I decided that it was time to see if mommy was REALLY feeling better! I looked up at her while she was putting a towel on her head and gave her a stinker smile. THEN I went to the bathroom in my tub!
Oh Man! You should have seen mommy!!! I stood right up before she even knew what was happening! Once she realized it though, she didn't laugh as much as I thought she would. She DID go into over drive and got me out of the bathtub and in to get me ready REALLY FAST! She had to do some cleaning while I watched to supervise. She called Grandma Filler and asked for the best approach and grandma said that her and granny were two streets away getting granny ready for her big trip she is getting ready to go on.
So they came by and laughed with me. Then they said that they would go to the store with us and to lunch. This was the first day I had been out for a while and it was fun. We went to the party store and then to DQ for lunch. I had chicken and applejuice. Even though we only went to one store, I was getting a bit tired. We came home and I took a little nap.
When I got up we left again!!!!! We went to WalMart to get me food and then we had to go to the post office to get stamps and mail some stuff. Then we came home and cleaned so it would be nice when daddy got home. We also worked on mommy's flowers. She hasn't been watering them or getting rid of weeds so they looked BAD! We worked on them and I played in the water. Then we went for a walk and ate dinner. I got another bath and this time I had to have my face washed (I hate that)!
FINALLY DADDY CAME HOME!!! It was almost my bed time but I found some time to play with him first. We had a good time and then he put me to bed tonight. SHEESH, busy day! I hear tomorrow we might go swimming if it doesn't rain! Poor Cousin Levi has to go have shots tomorrow! YIKES, glad I don't have to go yet!!! Swimming sounds way more fun!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Glad you are feeling better Lynley. Levi is in his bed. He had a yucky time at the dr. today. Enjoy your free time before your apointment.