Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two Words for Ya...BUSY BEE!

Okay, so last year for Vacation Bible School I was in my mommy's tummy about ready to enter this world to entertain everybody. This year I am seeing a whole other side of VBS! Really people, if you could see what my grandma and me and mommy and Jenney and Amy are doing to our church, you'd really want to come next week!!! We are working our tails off! We've transformed the front of the church into a lagoon, complete with a waterfall and 17 ft. canoe!! We've started the hallway, where the bottom is all coral with fishies and the top is all ocean water...and I can't even tell you all the other things we are doing because it is TOP SECRET! Tomorrow me and mommy and Jenney and Amy will work on mommy's room. Her room is going to be a beach hut by the ocean.
Now when I say that I am helping...I really am. I am crawling all over and making sure people are securing things tightly. If they aren't secure, I move them just so everyone knows what is up. I am also playing with the associate pastor so he is in a good mood and helps grandma move BIG pieces of cardboard from the basement!!! One smile from me and those people do pretty much anything I want. Probably tomorrow we'll have some pictures for you to see of our hard work...mommy's camera is M.I.A. right now...we think maybe daddy has it.
Daddy has been a serious busy bee, too. I've not even seen him since 2 days ago! He gets up really early and goes to the gym and then works until late at night when I'm already sawing logs in my bed. Mommy says I'll probably see him tomorrow night.
Tomorrow I get to go spend some time with my Great Aunt Clata and Great Uncle Bob. I got to go over there for a few today in the afternoon and I get to spend most of the morning and early afternoon over there tomorrow. I had a good time. I needed a little break from the work at church, so I played with pots and pans and spoons in the front yard, I played with all the toys Aunt Clata got out for me and I looked all over her house at the pretty butterflies everywhere. It was a really good time and I'll be there longer tomorrow because mommy really has to get her room done. BUT I will go back to the church after my nap and make sure everybody is getting it done the way I think looks good. I call it the Lynley Seal of Approval!
Welp, I have gotta get a lot of sleep because I have been working and walking all around the church. You would not believe how long the halls are and the aisle ways!!! My walking is getting REALLY AWESOME because I have so much room to practice!!! Have a GOOD NIGHT!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Your so busy you make my head spin...